- PhD in electrical engineering or a related field (i.e. power apparatuses & switching technology, high voltage engineering, power electronics)
- deep knowledge of converter design, control and modulation
- experience in lab setup and prototyping
- strong performance with simulation tools like MATLAB/Simulink, PSpice, etc.
- highly motivated, proactive, and open-minded team player, excellent communication skills, strong customer-orientation
- initiate, establish, and execute strategic research projects
- assume responsibility for project planning and execution according to budget and schedule
- document and present results for management and customer reviews
- cooperate with a highly competitive team, incl. external project stakeholders
- prepare project proposals, patent applications, and management and customer
- cooperate with thermal, and mechanical design teams to optimize the performance of power electronic converters
- contribute to the prototyping, assembling, and testing of converters
We offer work in global, multicultural environment and possibility to develop you career in global organization. Working with us you will find a friendly atmosphere and attractive social benefits.
To apply for the position, please send your application via our website and attach Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in English. We kindly ask you to include in the Curriculum Vitae the following passage: "I hereby agree for my personal data, included in my job application, to be processed in line with the needs of recruitment, in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection of 29 August 1997 (Law Gazette from 2002, No.101, heading 926, as amended)."